Monday, July 30, 2007

18 Weeks and counting....

Well last night the funniest thing happened last night with Jake and Morgan, they went outside to play on the patio and Jake comes running in. Magen, Magen come here what does this smell like? Someone was smoking pot below us and Jake wanted me to confirm that it indeed smelt like pot. Anyway I guess you had to be there but it was absolutely hilarious.

Morgan is bigger than ever now. In fact when he runs his cheeks jiggle. Oh and does he talk, some days I think will he ever run out of stuff to babble about, but it's yet to happen. I haven't exactly had the best month myself. Earlier this month I had to go to the Emergency Room in the middle of the night for an asthma attack and this weekend I had to go because I had a migraine for like 3 days straight. No fun, no fun at all.

My little sister will be moving to Idaho in the next month to go to school. Which is exciting! I can't believe she's old enough to go to school now. Holy Cow I am getting old. Well I guess bye for now.

2 comments:

jenna said...

that is hilarious! kiss your little one for me. miss you guys

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

HELLO! I am so glad you wrote us! We hung out with the Selims tonight... (they just moved back) We should all get together sometime!