Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions

Well, it's been a while, so long Jake has had a second birthday since my last post and we have had our 4th child! It's time to be better at keeping up on our blog.

Morgan is now halfway through the 1st grade and so big he's as tall as my shoulder, Eva just turned 5 this past week, Liberty will be 2 in February and Charlotte will be 4 months old this week.

All in all we have truly been blessed and had a wonderful low key Christmas. We wanted to start off our new year with a post of gratitude and maybe a goal for ourselves and any others who want to tag a long.

We are so grateful for our Savior and the Atonement. We are so thankful for the knowledge that we can have eternal life with those we love. We are so thankful for the Gospel in our lives and the joy and happiness it brings us and for our children who bring humility and patience into our lives.

Anyway I decided that every month I would pray for something very specific, because i guess like everyone else over time my prayers become somewhat routine, so this month I'm praying for more faith. Join me if you want or come up with your own. And Jake I wish you all a very happy New Year to you and yours.


No comments: