Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tag I'm it.....

 

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: December 28, 2004

2.When is your "marriage" anniversary: July 9, 2005
3. How long have you known your spouse: 4 years 7 months 1 week and 4 days
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: well we met in July and we knew by September that we wanted to go in that direction. Then Jake came home for Christmas, we had our first kiss and we were engaged 3 days later. Yes, I'm that good of a kisser!
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: Well it's the usual nothing to fancy. We met at summer institute. We both were home for the summer from school. My parents had moved to a new town so I didn't know anyone. Anyway, both us had gone back and forth about whether or not to even go that night. In fact I turned around like 3 times before finally going to Institute. Where Jake found me with a basket full of cookies, and well he was hooked.
6. What is your spouse's full name: I don't want to put his full name for security purposes
7. Do you have any children yet: Yes
8. How many: 2 one of each to be exact.
9. Do you have any house pets: nope unless you count Morgan the monkey. Who actually refers to himself in the third person as the monkey.
10. Do you own a house or rent: We rent a condo
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: a city but it feels more small town
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Well we of course watch all of our tv shows together but our favorite is when the kids go to be and we can be in the quiet, we google chat across the house. Just like when we were dating 2 states away from each other.

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: well we would love to go to Dublin, Italy,jakes side is from there, Greece and mine is from there.
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 8 total, Jake has 4 siblings, 3 are married, and I have a younger sister who is also single. so one sister and one brother still available!

15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: YES! We were married in the Snowflake ,Arizona Temple
17. What town is your current address: PG, Utah

18. Do you work or stay at home: Well it depends at how you look at it. I'm in school because everyday I am learning something new being a mom, and I work because I have a family to take care of in every way. I love being a MOM!
19. Where did you honeymoon: Albuquerque, NM  I know, But we had a blast. 
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Well, Just that the Prophets are right. Always,  Keep the Lord center, say your sorry, never go to bed angry, communicate, and be willing to consider feelings and opinions.

 

Now your supposed to tag 14 people so lets see

Justina, Ashley, Tiana, Amanda, Tiffany, Jenna, Liz, Sarah, tish, Melinda, kim, and anyone else I know it 's not 14 but its hard to think of everyone. hahah

No comments: