Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh My Goodness! What a slacker...

So It's been a month! I didn't think it had been that long, but apparently it has. So, there is a lot to catch up on. Last month Morgan and I both had surgery. Both of which went well.

Morgan, CAN HEAR now. It's amazing the difference in his speech and how quickly he is developing new words. As for me I couldn't be happier after having my own surgery. It's amazing the difference it makes not having an extra 5 lbs on my chest.

Eva, oh my sweet sweet beautiful baby girl! She is getting a little thicker, but not much and is not to far off from crawling all over the place. I love her little earrings. So stinkin' cute!

Jake and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary this month. We had so much, we went to the Scera outdoor theater. If you haven't done it, you really ought to think about going. Boyz 2 Men will be singing there in August. Anyway, we watched their version of American Idol and it was pretty funny, most people were good, but others well we'll just say  nice try.

And in about a week it will be official, WE WILL BE UTAHNS! We are purchasing a minivan. I know I know, right!  I always said growing up two things: one, I would never live in Utah and two I would NEVER NEVER own a Minivan. Well it looks I have officially failed at both of those. Because, I am sad to say I am happily living in Utah and I am so very very grateful for a vehicle with 4 doors.

4 comments:

T. Driaza said...

LOL. You are sooo funny! Oh & by the way I told Pablo about the BoysIIMen concert. He totally wants to go! When is it though. I just hope he'll be back for it....let me know okay!
Luvs,
T

lbt said...

Hey sorry about my blog disappearing. I changed the address and didn't have time to let people know. It's mixedupsandwich.blogspot.com
Laura

Justina Selim said...

Never say never right? Haha. Post some pics of the kiddos!

Vandee said...

LOL! You are funny! Tubes are wonderful. It was good to see you when you came down. Take care!