Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All Grown Up

My baby is really not a baby anymore. Momma's Little Drama queen is getting bigger everyday. Eva Started saying Mama on Valentine's Day, which was a wonderful gift. She is now calling me "Mama" more and more.

Her conversations now consists of "ball," "Go," "NO," "Mo(morgan)"Ta-Da" and she also does this little attitude swagger with her head. I'll say to her,"Tell your Daddy" and she bobs her head back and forth (ie mmmmhhhmnnn) I'll post a video later if I ever catch her. The second you get the camera out she won't perform.

Her "Ta-Da" is Hilarious as well. That I know I can catch, because she gets so into it she doesn't even know your filming her.

Can we say Independent?!?!?!?!

Holy Cow she doesn't like with ANYTHING! If you pick her up. . .screaming and kicking. . . You tell her she can't do something. . . SCREAMING AND KICKING. . . then she BITES the closest person to her. Not just "ow she just bit me" NO we're talking the skin breaks and you bleed. She takes after her momma in that aspect. I was a huge Bitter.

My Baby Face is gone.....
The baby face is all gone. Just like Morgan she went to bed one night, and woke up looking like a toddler. She really is BEAUTIFUL. She is adorable on Sundays, she'll tilt her head to one side and give you this coy little smile. I don't know how we lucked out with suck cute kids.

Only two more months and both kiddos will be in Nursery. Can you believe it?!?! I can't! I think maybe part of my disbelief stems from the fact that when Morgan started Nursery I was a few months shy of having Eva. So, for the first time ever I'm not pregnant in the group of pregnant women. You know what I mean Right?!?! There's Always groups of pregnant people.

Also, we have friends and family that I seem to always be pregnant and due at the same time or shortly after, and everyone in the family and my friends have all just had babies. While two more have announced they are pregnant. Last but not least. I have now been NOT PREGNANT the longest amount of time since we have been married.

Funny, I know.

1 comment:

T. Driaza said...

LOL. You are so funny! I loved the prego part! You should put some more recent photos up of the kids....so we can see how much they've changed!