Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surgery

A week from Thursday, Eva will be having surgery. I have no idea what I'm going to do. It seemed like April was forever away and now a week is going to just fly by.

Neither of our Moms is going to make it....so Jake is going to work from the Hospital, and Morgan will be playing with his Ipod touch.

I'm so nervous about the whole thing because, Eva is so little she has an extremely high chance of having her throat close off. All in all I just want to know what's going on. To finally have an answer,whatever it is will be so wonderful. It's so much worse not knowing.

2 comments:

Jamie and Erin said...

You are in my prayers. Do you want me to watch Morgan for you?

T. Driaza said...

Make sure you call me if you need anything? I can't imagine...my nerves would be shot! Ahhh!