Monday, June 9, 2008

A Day Late.....BUT I am Thankful For...

So I am thankful for Family Prayer. Morgan is now saying a prayer before we can even bow our heads. Then when Jake is ready to start Morgan shouts "AMEN" it has got to be one the most hilarious things ever.

So Jake at first patiently tells Morgan to fold his arms again and Morgan does but then yells Amen.

It really is the simple things like your two year old Shouting AMEN that really brings about your feelings of true gratitude.

I am so thankful for a Father in Heaven who hears and answers all of my prayers,  even when I am not living to my fullest potential. I am thankful that he allows the Holy Ghost to comfort me throuhgout my day with my Kids. Anyone who is anyone has a prayer in the heart all day, when they are with their kids.

My Heart was truly filled with Gratitude this Sunday when we had a lesson on not taking for granted our Spouses when they have a willingness to go to the Lord in Prayer.

I have a testimony that I know that the Lord truly hears and answers our prayers. Jake would not have the job he has today if it weren't for our willingness to humble ourselves before the Lord, and ask him for such a blessing.

He has helped me to bring two beautiful children into this world, and to have the strength and stamina to endure to the end. It is my hope and prayer that we will make it to the end together.

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

It's so fun when they start to learn how to pray! Aiden is the same way! Loves to shout amen!

Burt Bunch said...

I love their little prayers! It's funny how they always want to be the one to say it! Noah does that same thing when we pray!